10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Real Aloe Inc., Gel, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

€6.09
€7.91
Savings of: €1.82 (23% Off)

Good Aloe

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Jul 20, 2011

I think Real Aloe is a good brand and the gel is of high quality. I drink it every day but only for about 2-3 weeks so at this point it is hard to see the benefits. However, I know that Aloe gel is great for you so I continue taking it. Good product, thanks!

good aloe

Posted by norihito on Apr 11, 2012

I felt soothing very much, after i ate this gel. I love another brand though, this is one of good products.

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on May 19, 2011

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

Soothing

Posted by 4784601502947472460 on Mar 08, 2014

I add a tablespoon of Aloe Gel to smoothies for a soothing, healthy drink. I also mix a tablespoon into my three cats' can food along with grape seed oil to prevent fur ball vomits.

Taste like water

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Jun 26, 2014

I have been drinking 1oz. of the gel for two weeks, but I don't see any significant differences. When mixed with iced water, I hardly notice the aloe taste. My bf likes it, but he hasn't found any differences, too.