Does nothing for my skin

Posted by lusilje on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well, this does nothing for my skin at all, except making it a little bit red. My skin is sensitive/combination, and even though the ingredient list sonunds awesome (!), I would not recommend this to someone with sensitive skin (maybe not to anyone) since it made my face itch and the grains are far to coarse in my opinion.

Red Irritated Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mask is not good for sensitive skin. My skin is raw and irritated. It looks like I have chemical burn from using something too strong. This should not be for all skin types.

Bad smell reduction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A strong and chemical smell during all the time when i am doing the mask, and it doesn’t work for me, i will never buy it again!

Don't see much difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mask doesn't seem to do much, and I don't see or feel any difference after.

dries the skin

Posted by deniselim on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found that this product dries the skin, and I live in a tropical country. Gave it to my Sister and she dried up her skin too. No brightening effects as far as I could see

NOT GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sea monster? No way this is a very light chlorella which is not normal.Made my face itch!

feel my face burning after use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin type is oily and not sensitive skin I just used once and I found that my skin like burning with fire when I use the toner and cream

not impressed

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This mask has a great list of ingredients but it does not do much for my skin except for making it drier.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As much as I love the other Acure products I've tried, this just doesn't work for me. It leaves my skin itchy and irritated especially around the nose and break me out. I've no idea why is that happening, tried it a few times and same result. Quite sad it just wasn't for me.

If you have dry skin, don't get this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Enough said. I bought this product coz I used to use a seaweed mask from The Body Shop years ago, which I absolutely loved. The product was discontinued, and I never managed to find anything quite like it anywhere else. Thought this might be similar. Unfortunately, it's a drying mask, like a clay mask, best for people who have oily skin. It left my skin feeling worse. :(

1 2