Seem to have a good effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give a quarter of a cap or less to my kitties, when traumatic things are afoot, and it seems to help. I've also tried 2 myself, and definitely felt a little happy & peppy! (That made me worry it would make my cats too peppy rather than relaxed, so I try to keep the doses small.)

Helped a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have a lab suffering from anxiety when travelling in a car, it helped him to calm down

Calm dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a border collie mix that is very reactive to sound. Since I live in a noisy neighborhood, if I want to sleep uninterrupted by my dog's barking I often give Happy Traveler to him at bed time. He sleeps the night through, so do I.

Calm Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my pugwawa .I use it mostly on holidays like 4th of July and New years.He goes a little crazy over fire works .

Posted by Oski83 on March 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product for my dog :)

Happy Traveler

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Never really worked on my large dog. Used according to directions. Wished it would have worked though. :(

did not work 4 me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have 3 dogs, this did not work on them and it was difficult to hide in treet, to big caps.

Posted by ReputableReviewer on November 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog has no complains, very good product.

Ark Naturals Calming capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are excellent to calm pets who are stressed not only by travel but who are agitated by loud noises such as thunderstorms

Happy Traveler

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

It seemed to make my two neutered italian greyhounds and one neutered mini daschund aggressive towards each other and sort of on edge. The exact opposite of what I wanted. I've also given them Valerian on it's own with the same results. I don't really understand it.

1 2 3