No reviews in English, but took a chance on it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Blum Naturals Moisturizing day Cream, Honey & Chamomile and found it good. I needed a face serum, but there was no review of this serum in English. So I took a chance on it since the price of the serum is affordable. I applied the serum, and then applied the day cream over it. After the serum and day cream have both soaked in, I found that my face felt abit dry around the eyes. So I applied abit more of the day cream. Fortunately the Moisturizer day cream is also very affordable - good price, so I can use it generously. I have used the serum with the day cream for a week now, and I feel that my face looks good. Very well nourished. The serum works for me.

bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got one that smells really bad, like old, expired one. It has no expiration date, so I don't know, maybe it is old. But I can not use it.

Excellent Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent absorbed

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I think it is a wonderful product and I will be ordering more in the future.

Very light serum and perfect for summer time

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked it

pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

A good purchase. It hydrates as it should, without leaving an oilly finish. For a serum the amount in the bottle is a lot. In combination with the price, it's a steal!

Good product except the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

It a good product. Apply smoothly and not greasy at all but the smell is a bit strong. For the price is definitely worth it. Will order again once finish.

unpleasant smell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

no significant change in facial skin

not very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

bad smelling

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's quite good for day time use. Non greasy, fast absorbing

1 2