Light Eye Moisturiser

Posted by Katy on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it's more suitable for young skin type, just for everyday protection purpose. If you're looking for a potent eye moisturiser that could reverse eye problems this might not be for you. Please click "yes" if you find this review helpful and feel free to visit my page :)

Love this serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eyes are happy with this serum. I am 26, dont have much problems yet, and for me its an amazing product for spring - autumn times. The serum comes in a very large bottle, so I even didnt finish it and will keep it until next spring.

nice but smells like saliva...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

there were only a few comments in Russian when i bought it, but all the comments are good. this serum is really good for summer, it's watery and does really moisturize my eye area, doesn't contain any oil (i have oily eyes), but... it smells like saliva... and i think it won't be moisturized enough to be used in winter. anyway, it's a cheap and nice product, i will repurchase it.

Ilo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this serum.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Works fabulously ‼️

Hydrating. Great for Day use

Posted by joyslin on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. Its texture is quite liquid so I only apply it in the day, as I need a thicker cream for night use. As a day eye cream, it works great and does not irritate the eyes at all. In fact, when applied, it's always so cooling and comfortable. I see a difference when I put this on and when I don't. It really seems to keep the lines away. It has a pleasant light scent and feels luxurious to put on. The bottle that it comes in is so luxurious too. I highly recommend this product.

A pleasant eye serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This light eye serum is light and pleasant for use. It is necessary to use it for a bit longer in order to rate it properly.

not worthy of buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

it has a bad smell and really does not help skin or eye circles. bad quality.

Smells awful and don't ever let it gets into your eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

When I read other comments about how bad it smells, I thought come on! it can't be that bad. Believe me. It is that bad. It has this very strong cheap synthetic perfume smell. I like the texture and I guess it works well for the price. However, when I got into my eyes, it stung like crazy. I won't repurchase.

Smelly