Delicious and Filling

Posted by ellelisw on July 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not only does this tasty treat have good nutrition in it, it's really filling. This with a glass of water for breakfast, and I'm still satisfied hours later. Oats are a good-for-you grain, much better for you than wheat, too. We try to avoid carbs too much in this culture and end up simply eating the wrong ones when our bodies really need more good carbohydrates. Like Mom always said, though, oatmeal is good for you. I want to buy these in bulk on iHerb please!

oat bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Given previous reviews, I was expecting this to be delicious however it didn't meet expectations

Nice bar

Posted by BenayEagan on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had a pretty crazy good flavor.

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved the taste, but they were a little too filling for me. Felt heavy in the stomach after half a bar. But I use them as snacks, take one bite when I feel the need for something sweet, and they are amazing for that.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not so impressed of this product. The bar is smaller than I expected and the taste is average

One-Third Smaller Than Original Bobo Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Poor value. Not very tasty. Needs spices like cinnamon and cardamom.

A Little Piece of Heaven on Earth

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on June 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great bar. Just like other reviewers said, these are like a soft cookie and sweet, but not too sweet. This is really a treat... highly recommended!

Soooooo Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Always fresh and soft. But you can't just eat half.

Great Gluten Free Treat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good flavor and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells coconuty, tastes great, with a very dense texture, not crumbly.After finishing it I immediately went and ordered a pile more.