Best price Value for C3 w/Bioperine

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

California Gold is a high quaility brand. They provide some of the best deals anywhere to be found. This product is using the most clinically studied Tumeric (C3) that is combining BioPerine for enhanced absorbtion. When i take 3 capsules a day I can tell a marked diffrence in my exercise recovery and pain from old sports injuries. This combined with their Quali-C, Vitamin D-3 and Astaxanthin is a great combo.

best price/value

Posted by Hungarian on April 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

compared to the traditional kurmumin extract Theracurmin 27-fold biological accessibility showed, piperine (black pepper extract) group also performed very well (20-fold), the Meriva or BCM-95 extract, however, only seven closed-fold effect.

Helpful reducing joint pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

More helpful than some other formulas I have taken to help relieve RA symptoms. It's my understanding & experience that the research & overall holistic benefits are far better than taking ibuprofen. For months I have been taking a combination of several high quality standardized supplements that history & leading research substantiates is helpful in treating RA symptoms & rebuilding healthy joints; I am now feeling significant improvements. I work in the construction trades and want to leave this encouragement to consider these alternatives over the prescription medications that have serious adverse side effects & some that are even responsible for causing cancer. These supplements: Turmeric, Boswellia, Hyaluronic Acid with BioCell Collagen, Quercetin, the addition of Resveratrol, Omega 3 & Krill Oils, ASU, & Inflamma-Shield are making the difference for me; safely & with many other added benefits, & none of the major adversities prescription medications cause.

love this poduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

couldn't do without this item. it helps with my sinus, arthritis and my old injuries. brilliant way to do without the chemical anti-inflammatories

California Gold Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

My Health, Pain, immune system was never as good as now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product. Take it for pain in my knees of which I also take a hydrolysed collagen powder and the two combined really do help considerably.

Love this stuff! California Gold Nutrition uses superior ingredients in their supplements!

Posted by Shawn on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing; I have my energy back because now all that pain and inflammation isn't dragging me down....If you have any conditions related to inflammation; please take this every day and you will be rejoicing! Also great for my skin & hair :) Press on my name Harvey in the GREEN color. ENJOY

Great Supplement for Thyroid Condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for my thyroid condition!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

my dad use this almost everyday! high price but worth it. recommended

The best brand I have tried...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended Curcumin by my pharmacist to be able to stop anti inflammatories....I was taking slow release Naprosyn. The pharmacies brand was very expensive here in WA and I was sceptical as I didn't think it would work and was a new thing here.Well it did work but as I am not working...I looked to iHerb for a more affordable option...and after reading the reviews..I chose this brand and think it works better and now will never be without it.I take it twice daily....hope this review helps you too....