Great for body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this on my acne prone skin and I got more bumps. I instead use this as a body oil and love how soft and moisturized my skin feels. Even helped with my eczema. Do not recommend for those with cystic acne though.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin became smooth (again) and I noticed that my skin look more healthy and younger. My husband noticed a difference as well.i love sunkissalba that’s why I brought this product and it works beyond my expectations. I’m really really satisfied

Healthy Glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil. It makes your skin glowy and healthy.Reccomended it

Best face serum I have ever used ... espceially for winters :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best face serum I have ever used ... espceially for winters :)

I love the glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This facial oil is great and it gives a great glow on the skin. The only minor issues I have is that I contains Mica which gives it the glow, but it can feel a bit grainy on the skin when rubbing it in. This product also contains fragrance which i'm not a fan of at all. Overall, it's a great product, but I just hate the fragrance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful oil! Smells amazing, works well for my crazy skin type (combo/sensitive/hyperpigmentation from acne) and reasonably priced. Will be purchasing again and again!

Miellyttävä

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Antaa hehkua kasvoille ja kosteuttaa hyvin. Rypyt siloittuu.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't write reviews but i love this product. The skin on my face looks and feels amazing!