it contains alcohol

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the fragrance and alcohol in it. It is moisturizing somewhat after alcohol dissipates. It reminds me of granier and loreal skin scare which I don't like. I don't recommend this lotion.

Smells so fresh and its very moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like collagen creams, and this one is not an exception. Smells wonderfull and it's moisturizing and hidrating at he same time. Love almost all korean skin care product.

Etude House Emmulsion

Posted by NargizRuf88 on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Friend use it all time.Love it

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. I've used up about 2/3 of the bottle now, and it does help moisturize my skin. I apply this between my toner and regular moisturizer. I do, however, prefer the "Skinfood Royal Honey emulsion" (which I also bought on iHerb), so I will probably not repurchase this one for that reason.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this once at a random shop. I really liked the product, glad I could find it here again. It's so moisturizing and glowy. I feel like it actually makes my foundation smoother on my skin.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it, it's great, light , feels nice on face, large amount for a great price, the skin is soft after use. I recommend it.

Great product, makes skin look really plump

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just wish it would be MORE moisturizing

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it, you can use it day and night for skin hydratation . Smells is not so good but fine. Texture is soft and absorbs quickly. I would use it again.

Хороша эмульсія за свої гшроші.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Дівчата, ефакта ВАУ чекати нетреба. Нормально. Ціна = якість. Ємулься має легку текстуру, схожа на крем-гель. У мене дуже суха шкіра, зволожує непогано, але на літо/весну ту мач, шкіра довго поглинає ємульсію , користуюся на ніч, бо зранку бракує часу. Кому треба зволоження купуйте. Ця емульсія набагато краща за нічну маску LANEIGE,маска це гроші на вітер, мене посипало , віддала подрузі їй вона також не підійшла.