agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Español
Buscar comentarios

NAC

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 20, 2015 | Compra Verificada

N-aceytl Cysteine (NAC). NAC is used by the US Navy to treat servicemen who are exposed to very loud noises, such as explosions, which damage the ears and cause ringing. NAC is also used in emergency room treatment for liver failure due to aspirin or Tylenol overdose. A few years ago, I began taking three of the NAC per day, and due to an amazing rejuvenation experience, I spent a month working 15-hour days to write a paper and had this paper published a few months later. NAC is the precursor of glutathione, and glutathione has been described as the "Monther of all the anti-oxidants". Fat exposed to oxygen will oxidize and become rancid. The human body is mostly fatty acids, and is also full of oxygen. Even venous blood has 50% oxygen saturation. The reason that we do not simply oxidize and fall down is due to glutathione. This is why I take NAC.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Amazing how much better this works than any rx

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 22, 2015 | Compra Verificada

It is amazing how much better this product works than any possible rx. Even more amazing why every single doctor doesn't prescribe this or at least mention it. Seriously this should be the first thing every pulmonologist should have their patients take. It breaks up the junk in your lungs and helps your body get rid of it. I take it 3x a day with a good vitamin c 500mg minimum with or without food, but some suggest on an empty stomach. Just be prepared to cough up the junk within a few hours - then you know it's really working.

alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptions

Publicado por alloriginal en feb. 22, 2013 | Compra Verificada

This is one of those lesser-known supplements that everyone should learn about. It is a powerful antioxidant, with a wide range of effects. It seems to work primarily by increasing glutathione levels in the body. Let's focus on what it does for the lungs: NAC is a potent mucolytic (it breaks down and liquifies mucus). For anyone with COPD, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or who is a smoker or former smoker, NAC is a godsend. It will work quickly to open airways that were previously clogged. One capsule, on an empty stomach (seems to work best when taken with vitamin c) is all it takes to work what seems like a miracle. In an hour or so, breathing becomes much more free and your lungs feel like they are 12 years old again. At less than 20 cents per day, and with no bad side effects (I've been using it for decades without problems) this is one of the most effective nutrients there is. Who wouldn't use it? If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: Iherb has the best selection, lowest prices and fastest shipping of any online merchant. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Работает

Publicado por PIONER en oct. 17, 2016 | Compra Verificada

NAC этой фирмы я взял на пробу в связи с тем, что другой бренд вызывал у меня неприятные симптомы аутоинтоксикации, что в общем то характерно для всех сернистых добавок. Чудо не произошло, поэтому добавку принимаю только изредка для уменьшения эндогенной интоксикации. По англоязычным отзывам видно что помогает от похмелья, что в общем то вполне логично. Кстати делают данную добавку из человеческих волос, другие аналоги обычно из перьев...Так что всем приятного аппетита)))

pharmanac만 효과있다는건 좀 근거없는 소문같은데

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 22, 2016 | Compra Verificada

이상하게 우리나라 블로그들에 자꾸 pharmanac만 효과 있다고 올라와있는데, 물론 n-a-c 가 산화가 잘되는건 맞지만, 다른 제품도 뜯었을 때 흰색결정 그대로 변색없으면 괜찮습니다. (영어로 n-a-c에 대해 검색해보았는데 pharmanac만 추천한다는 글은 하나도 못봤습니다) 상식적으로 jarrow formulas나 life extenstion 같은 큰 회사가 산화방지처리도 제대로 안하고 제품을 팔리가 없죠... 이 제품도 처음 구매했을 때 아무 변색없이 냄새도 거의 없어서 잘 먹고 있습니다.

Good NAC

Publicado por Jasmine44 en nov. 20, 2013 | Compra Verificada

Life Extension is a great brand. I always try to find a brand with the least additives & often find Life Extension fits that criteria. Very happy with this NAC.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Recommended to boost glutathione levels

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 22, 2013 | Compra Verificada

My nutritionist recommended this product to help boost my glutathione levels. It seems to be working, as I am tolerating eggs, onion, garlic, etc. (sulfur issue) better now.

Perfect

Publicado por klinacz en ene. 28, 2016 | Compra Verificada

Another amazing product. Issues with immune system? Go for NAC Issues with inflammation? Go for NAC Issues with glutathione levels? Go for NAC. It is beneficial also for: mental issues, methylation issues, liver issues, pulmonary issues and many others. Totally recommend.

Master of Antioxidant.

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 09, 2014 | Compra Verificada

I have try this one about 2-3 months ago.Last month I have a cold.I usualy got a cold for 2-3 weeks but after I try this one. I have symptom like sputum and fever just 7 days. My skin has more whiten.I will use it again.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Good price and excellent quality

Publicado por adechamplain en feb. 27, 2014 | Compra Verificada

NAC is hugely beneficial to the body and also to the gut and the liver. I'm currently taking it at the moment for this purpose. It's an great supplement in any case for various functions so you cannot go wrong. Good price and quality with Life extension and no toxic expedients in the product.

1-10 total de 76