Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this as part of my estrogen dominance (and adrenal fatigue) regimen.

MRM, silymarin milk thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been the best milk thistle, after the first bottle my husbands blood work was back to normal which it hadn't been for over 2 years!

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

No, it's not good to party hardy but if you know you're going to, take a couple of these FIRST and there is no hangover. I take it together with MRM, Liver X with BioSorb, 2 each. It seriously works for me anyway. Also makes most of my PMS/menstrual cycle symptoms disappear since the liver breaks down estrogen and it can use help at that time of the month too.

very good

Posted by whatibuyatiherb on July 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

exellent straight milk thistle. i take 2 at a time. cost a bit more but if you want to take large amounts i would take this for its pure milkthistle with no added ingredients

MRM, Silymarin BioSorb (Milk Thistle Extract)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take Vytorin and Tricor. With this Silymarin product, my liver enzyme remain normal. Also, I have had toxic hepatitis and had experienced elevated liver enzymes prior to taking Milk Thistle. This product is superior.

The best Silymarin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

There is a particular antibiotic that's hard on my liver, but when I take this, I have no problem taking that antibiotic. Its also very absorbable.

MRM Silymarin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Protects the liver and helps to restore function. Modern processed food additives stress the liver. Add soft drinks, alcohol, & energy drinks and silymarin becomes an important part of a daily nutrition program.

Not for my condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is for stage 1 liver detox, I need stage 2 which can be done with Methionine.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've always taken milk thistle over the years just for the fact that our liver takes such a beating with all the environmental toxins in food, air, etc. Combined with BioSorb, it'll definitely always be a part of my supplement regimen.

Healthy Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my mom who has a liver issue. It has definitely helped, her tests show improvement

1 2 3