agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Español
Buscar comentarios

Comment on manufacturing of NAC

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 09, 2014 | Compra Verificada

Internet sources indicate that most NAC is manufactured in China using cysteine from animal protein, mostly through the hydrolysis of human hair or poultry feathers. I contacted Metabolic Maintenance to inquire about the manufacturing source of their NAC. While they would not identify the exact manufacturer, they did say that it was manufactured in Japan by synthesis (ie. not from human hair or feathers). This may explain why NAC of other brands costs less than that from Metabolic Maintenance. Because of this and because Metabolic Maintenance does not use any fillers in their NAC product, I prefer this brand for NAC.

Finally, one I can use!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 10, 2014 | Compra Verificada

I bought this based on the first review because I had not found an NAC I could tolerate and this one did not have anything in it that is problematic for me. Yes, it's more expensive than the others, but I am glad I got it, as it's the only one that I seem to tolerate out of all the ones I have tried. A big thank you to the person who wrote the other review and said what the difference was with this product. My doctor wanted me to take 600 mg once a day, and now I'm glad that I can!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Great product for chronic fatigue

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 25, 2015 | Compra Verificada

I have suffered with chronic fatigue and shortness of breath for over twenty years I take two in the morning and one in the afternoon can't believe what a difference it has made I can now get out of bed and actually accomplish things so glad I am using it

Increased energy

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 11, 2014 | Compra Verificada

This was recommended to me by my doctor to help with fatigue. I take 2 capsules a day and find it very beneficial.

Use it for PCOS

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 21, 2013 | Compra Verificada

Help to regulate cycle and hormones

Gracias por su respuesta!

Excipient free quality product.

Publicado por grainfreeliving en may. 21, 2017 | Compra Verificada

I buy this version of NAC because it is excipient free and I tolerate it much better as a result. Very effective for a whole range of issues, I don't feel as good when I run out.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Excellent for sinus and congestion

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 06, 2017 | Compra Verificada

While it's not as bio-available as the one from Germany, ACC acut, 600 mg. in effervescent form, when I take this one in the morning within 1/2 hour it clears most congestion from the night before. Sinus headaches are now few and far between, along with mucus overload. Can't remember the last time this body had sinus drip. Best of health to everyone.

Gracias por su respuesta!

A staple in my supplements program

Publicado por Health-YourWealth en abr. 19, 2017 | Compra Verificada

I chose Metabolic Maintenance for their integrity of products and and the dosage I need to take daily.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Supposedly good, but can't tell an affect

Publicado por aaronash en dic. 13, 2015 | Compra Verificada

NAC is supposed to be great, but I'm so messed up I'm afraid I haven't been able to tell a difference.

1-9 total de 9