agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Español
Buscar comentarios

Love Metabolic Maintenance

Publicado por Krisinsight en ene. 23, 2012 | Compra Verificada

I recently found out I was Zinc deficient and I turned to Metabolic Maintenance to hopefully get my level up to normal. This brand costs more but uses no fillers or additives which have the potential to create a bio-film on the lining of your gut thus causing an absorption issue.

A very good zinc.

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en dic. 26, 2011 | Compra Verificada

I have been taking Metabolic Maintenance Zinc Picolinate following Doctors orders for at least three years. Zinc is part of my management of osteoarthritis and of osteopenia. I am very happy with this zinc. I am also very happy with the iherb website and customer service.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Highly bioavailable form of zinc.

Publicado por bhaktaboy en oct. 03, 2012 | Compra Verificada

Highly bioavailable form of zinc. My integrative Doc put me on this to increase zinc levels and this worked super quick! Skin healing so much faster. Highly recommend!

good product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 24, 2011 | Compra Verificada

one of the few supplements that seems to do something. When I was sick with respiratory infection, it made the symptoms slightly better as well as improving how I felt overall. When I'm not sick, it enhances my sense of well-being. Thanks for not using fillers, binders or excipients!

Great product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en dic. 22, 2012 | Compra Verificada

I have been using this for about a month and have noticed my nails are stronger and my hair isn't falling out as much.

One of the Best Forms of Zinc

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 22, 2011 | Compra Verificada

Important for male potency and to counter colds.

best form of zinc

Publicado por truevitality en may. 01, 2012 | Compra Verificada

Any of metabolic Maintenance products are good and this zinc formula is the best one of all. Zinc picolinate is very easy to absorb compared to other forms of zinc.

Superb Zinc and Vitamin C combination

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 25, 2011 | Compra Verificada

I really have noticed renewed energy and intelligence after taking this. My little girl even tried it and it was easy to swallow. I noticed my skin looks better too. Very pure and very easy to assimilate.

Best zinc capsules

Publicado por nicolehargreaves en nov. 15, 2012 | Compra Verificada

Zinc Picolinate is the best form in which to take your zinc - higher absorption that doesn't require good strong stomach acid (especially suited to the elderly). Nice small capsules too - and the best price I've found for pure Pic Zinc. It does have added ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate - not my favourite forms of vitamin C (sodium ascorbate is preferred) but neither are harmful in the doses in these capsules, and C is certainly a sensible thing to take with zinc, especially for cold and flu season! There is not enough vitamin C in this formulation alone, however, and extra will usually be required in illness and for optimal health in general.

Super!