So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No aftertaste

No side effects yet

Posted by joohyepark on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been having Acaiberry caps for a month now, and I haven't realized any difference yet. However, I need some routine antioxinants in my diet so I'm taking this pill routinely. I've tried the Diet Acaiberry formula, but it gave me palpitation may be due to the caffeine. Unlike the diet formula, this product has't caused any side effect so i'll stick to it!

fun supplemrnt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take these just for general well being. I am an avid supplement taker and research everything that goes in my body. And I believe these do fit right into my daily supplement program. And as always wouldn't go anywhere else than iherb when purchasing my health needs. Thanks

A natural antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I havent really felt the effect of these capsules but if they are useful for anti aging and prevention of some cancers, then I will gladly continue to take them every day.

Actually lost weight

Posted by WendND on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With one bottle I lost 6 lbs. On the next bottle though I didn't seem to lose much more. I wasn't expecting that. I was taking this for a vitamin C source actually.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No complaints. Pills are easy to swallow and gave me energy to get through my work out. Will continue to take

more energy, skin looking brighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

easy to swallow, skin looks brighter.

I am in mixed feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have lost weight, I believe, because of this supplement,since it maintains your metabolism. be aware of this fact if you are not about to loose weight!!!! it gives some extra energy, yes, but not that you'll climb the mountain without any rig-outs just fair amount to fulfill all the duties :)

easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

easy to take.

Natrol Acai berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money. Has a high ORAC level. Useful but i always found the liquid version better.

1 2 3