First time with açaí

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Today actualy I ended the bottle, and I'll repurcase it. Why? Because my skin it's better than it used to be, and I'm 80% sure that it's this product. Also, my levels of energy have increased.

Super berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I started to use Natrol Acai berry I have much more energy, my nails don"t brake and now are long - for the first time in my life. Al my family members feel more energetic. Thank you very much!

Relieved my anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has saved my life. I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks and since taking this product for the past month, I haven't had not one attack. I no longer need my anxiety meds and I haven't felt better. This is just from my experience but hopefully this could work for anyone who suffers like I did before. It is worth a try!

It works!

Posted by Ghostpulse on July 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Есть результат, чувствую прилив энергии. Легче просыпаться по утрам. Is the result, feel more energetic. It's easier to wake up in the morning.

The real energy from within

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

the supplement is very energizing! Even after the first 2 days, I could feel the difference - I am more active, more focused and full of energy!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great antioxidant to assist the body cope with such a stressful world

so good

Posted by johngf on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It started when I first drank a month's supply of acai berry juice. I just bought it to try it, and only realized a month later that my nagging brain fog that I had had cleared up. That was years ago. Then I couldn't seem to find the juice anywhere. So I turned to the capsules. Periodically, whenever I have a brain fog, and they don't come around often, but these tablets seem to work. For some reason, every pharmacy I go to has Natrol supplements but they don't seem to have the Acai Berry any more. Had to order here. Thank God for this antioxidant. Looking to see if can source the drink itself though..

Extreamly Fast Shipping by Iherb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this site! They have very very fast shipping & handling! I've ordered my product on Friday morning and confirmed shipped by afternoon, and received product on next Monday!!!! with free shipping! And this is my third order from this site and they always fast as this..... Love this site and will come again again...

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

good product

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I orderd as it is for diet but found it is not