Innesah, London, England , UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have started our Dad on , this as well as the Graviola we purchase at Iherb for end stage terminal cancer of the tongue and throat was given until Xmas 08 to live. He is doing well tumors gone down enough for him to eat blended food, so he did not need feeding tube put in, also not had a big weight loss and continuing with some of his work.He did not do chemo or radiation as it would have done a lot more damage , this was explained to us, that it just buys a bit more time. It is March and he is getting better we are hoping to come out the other side os this.

It works dynamite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product many times. Often every 8 months, I feel breast pain and reach for this every time. After 2-3 days the pain is all gone. But I take it for a month, a couple of times a year. Recently I ate some noni from Thailand that was toxic & made me very sick, bacterial cyst formed in my low back tail bone, I took this and in 3-6 days it was gone but I took it for 30 days. This stuff kills anything. I keep it in my house at all times! I read some years ago, a doctors report that it kills malaria, leukemia, and cancer by hunting down and exploding the bad cells. It also rids gut pain from parasites. I looked up the study & it was true, in Washington state laboratory. So this is my #1 product on earth. It will never let you down. I take 3 at once. Its mothers little helper when serious things start forming. NIP it in the bud. POW.

Posted by ViktorLTakacs on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

In addition to its cancer fighting properties it is an excellent anti-parasitic substance (worms/funghi) and overall a good roborating aid. Use it as primary or secondary treatment, prevention or before a cleansing diet. Do not forget to ask your physician's opinion first.

Posted by Olena7 on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for Lyme!

Seems a good parasite and fungal product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using as part of my two months fungal and parasite protocol. I've only been on this for 2 weeks but seems a good product, which I had shipped to me in the UK.

Malaria prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have just returned from our 5th visit to Uganda; we were there for three weeks primarily to teach first aid in schools, communities etc. We spent time in rural areas and were bitten many times by mosquitoes; we took this product as a preventative; apparently it has been known as an anti-malarial for hundreds of years. We have been back now for 10 days, and as yet have no symptoms of malaria. We plan to use this product again next year when we return.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product met all our expectations , easy to take and a reasonable price,delivery to Australia was excellent

Attactively packages and very fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

used in conjunction with clove a capsule daily helps keep me parasite free.I live off the grid and good hygiene is not easy,so a reliable parasite control product is essential for my well being.

Can't tell if it works

Posted by chriswillisau on October 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

No idea if it was of any benefit.

Artemisia against HCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it just 1 Mons with Marine Algae DHA&EPA. The first results will be known in next week

1 2