So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really easy to mix with water and really has no taste. Easy drink in the mornings.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the best I have found - organic, non-GMO, non-animal tested. The minimum number of extra ingredients are nutrient, not chemical.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this juice plain in a little water to see if hard to take and it was pleasantly acceptable. I am reordering. I put in our morning health drink, etc.

geat help

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aloe Vera juice is soothing my inflamed digestive tract. It is not tasty but I'm happy that it doesn't have sweetener.

Got Some Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

helped with constipation. Made going to the bathroom easier. Along with the probiotics I just ordered this problem should be completely gone.

Tastes awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only use this for my home made deodarant.

Wont buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I bought this product, I was expecting to see the real aloe vera pulp and instead got only a gel looking liquid; somehow it felt a bit fake.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Aloe as such doesn't have much taste, but this one tastes fresh, and that's the main thing. One has to take aloe vera juice for some time (weeks if not months) to feel the difference. Then, when one stops taking it, one realizes how good it is. I like this brand because it feels fresh and grnuine.

Unexpected good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product very much - it has a weak bitter taste which i find even interesting. It is easy to use and has the cleansing effect as expected. I already ordered 7 bottles for me and my family.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started to take real aloe as part of a treatment but now I'm going on ! I feel so good!