agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Español
Buscar comentarios

Excellent general use B-Complex-NON GMO

Publicado por NBPT10 en ago. 09, 2013 | Compra Verificada

This is an excellent B-Complex that is well balanced. I like the fact that they use the Methyl form of B-12 and folic acid. As they explain in their literature, the methyl form is what the body uses and thus a more efficient way to supplement. Some people can't convert to the methyl form making most B-complexes ineffective. For someone who is healthy and just wants to make sure they are getting enough of the complex this is great. For someone with a specific health issue they can use this and supplement with isolated b vitamins like b3, B5, or a sublingual Methyl B12 to get the therapeutic dose they desire. Also, there is a 1 star review written by someone from Australia stating that Thorne uses GMO's in their products. I went on Thorne's website and they take a very strong policy stand against using GMO's. Below is a quote. "Thorne Research, Inc. does not make any products that contain Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs)." They are also partnering with an anti GMO group. Below is another quote. "Thorne Research is partnering with the Non-GMO Project, a non-profit organization that verifies that products are free of GMOs or materials derived from GMOs. The Non-GMO Project has developed a nationally recognized standard that has been developed by industry partners who, like Thorne Research, share the concern about the long-term safety of GMOs." I have no interest in defending Thorne. They are big enough to defend themselves. I just don't like it when someone takes a shot at someone with un- true info. If you like this review, kindly visit my homepage to read more value added reviews. Helpful votes are appreciated. Peace and good health.

活性型のB!本当に効果を求めるならコレ!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 03, 2015 | Compra Verificada

栄養療法では、ビタミンBの必要性は本当に強調されています。血液検査の上、かなり不足していることがわかり、専門家の処方通り、かなりの量のビタミンBを数年に渡り、摂取してきました・・・しかし、言われる程の効果はなかなか実感できませんでした。(全体的なベースアップにはつながりました)それから、自分なりにいろいろ調べて、いろいろなビタミンBを試してもきました。そして、ようやく一番効果を感じたのがこれです。やはり、私の場合、ビタミンBを消耗しやすい体質で、吸収力もイマイチなのだと思われます。活性型は、肝臓での処理の必要がなく、体内でそのまま使用可能なタイプのもの。しっかり吸収して効果を求める方、吸収力に自信のない方、体への負担を心配される方には、活性型です!これ、活性型の中でも品質と価格のバランスが良いと思います。

B complex

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 21, 2011 | Compra Verificada

This product seems good. This is the best balanced b complex on iHerb (but it would be much better with benfotiamine and pantethine). The B6 level isn't too high and it is coenzymed. This vitamin is more toxic than people may think (especially pyridoxine). However, i still think that the thiamin and niacin level are a bit too high... This is like if companies put more vitamins to sell their products more expensively or because they don't have the technology to deal with smaller doses... In some cases, high doses are justified but not always.

Not right for me

Publicado por Health-Is-Wealth en oct. 02, 2013 | Compra Verificada

I like that this formulation does not mega dose B6 (only 10 mg), though the mega doses of other B vitamins mean this formula is not right for me. Also don't understand the need to include magnesium laurate, calcium laurate - more unnecessary junk. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

無駄にマルチビタミンよりも、こちらを選択する方が賢明です

Publicado por RAINBOWmic en ago. 31, 2016 | Compra Verificada

年齢や生活環境等の違いなどで、人に寄って不足しがちなビタミンミネラルは違う訳で、現代人に圧倒的に不足しているB群を取り敢えず補填しておけば、体のパフォーマンスはある程度担保されます。 B群は水溶性で大量摂取しても基本的に尿として排出されるので、マルチビタミンで要らない物まで摂るよりは良いと判断。(検査をしていない人なら尚更)。 特にThorne Researchさんの製品は、添加物であるステアリン酸マグネシウムが入っておらず、長期服用においてのリスクを避けられる事、メチル化されており効率よく身体が使用できる状態である事。 価格は健康への投資と考えるならば、適切価格でしょう。 こちらの製品とビタミンCの大量摂取で、病気知らずです。

GMO product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 08, 2012 | Compra Verificada

I'd give it a minus if there was such a rating! Thorne claim they use a mix of GMO and non-GMO products! but REFUSE to confirm the status of any individual products, leaving customers blind! Well, buyer we ware! I suggest iherb drop this brand until they become willing to disclose the GMO status of their products!

消去法で

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en dic. 03, 2013 | Compra Verificada

ここにあるビタミンB群で買っても良いと思えるのは、これとMetabolic Maintenanceくらいかな。 葉酸(folate)がFolic Acidなどの害になるものでなくメチル化(Methyl)が使われているから。 B12もMethylだしB2とB6が活性型なのも有難い。

I love this B Complex, really helped with my pyrroles and MTHFR management

Publicado por grainfreeliving en jul. 22, 2015 | Compra Verificada

Although Thorne does other B's specifically aimed at MTHFR, I have found that I am doing better when I switched to this one. I have the a1298C defective gene and this B really helps. It does not make me feel sick and I can even take it close to bedtime and it does not keep me awake. I range from 1 to 3 a day, depending on my stress levels and I love how I can be in control of my dose according to my needs.

B群の大切さ

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 13, 2016 | Compra Verificada

元々腸内環境が悪いためか年々誤魔化しがきかなくなってなってしまい、代謝から神経からメンタルや粘膜までビタミンCだけではやっていけない事態になって初めてビタミンBの大切さに気が付きました。        B12がメチルであれば良いと探していたところ「活性型」とのコメントが目につき、「栄養無駄にせず」「肝臓処理で負担をかけず」との思惑からコレをリピートし続けており、ベーシックタイプであることから足らないものは別に買って飲んでいます。   飲み方は1日/3コとありますが、1日に朝イチの起き抜け空腹のまま1カプセル。   目に見えて効き目があったのはナイアシンアミドによるものか、タバコが殆ど不要になったのと、タバコを吸っても胃の具合が悪くならなくなった点です。   (もしかしたらMSMのおかげもあるかもしれません)   ナイアシンも若干含まれているためか、冷えた朝にはナイアシンフラッシュがおきて痒くなります。   冷えの程度によって掻痒の程度も変わります。   漢方等も併用しているのでその他のハッキリした効果はなんとも言えません。   高齢の母も1日/1コで、下半身(足)の皮膚表面近くを触ると筋膜炎のようなピリピリした痛みがあったのが無くなったと言っているので、そのような神経系統の障害にも効いているようです。   医療で使用されているとかで値段は良い価格ですが、今のところ品質と見合っているのではないでしょうか。   【16.12.01追記】  自身の体質にはナイアシン/ナイアシンアミドに問題があったようなので、別の活性型B群でinositol hexaniacinateになっているものに切り替えています。   良くも悪くも「医療用」クォリティということで、緊急性を要する人向けなのだと思います。   問題を認識した時に、しばらくこちらの製品を控えてのち再試飲したのですが、黄色がオレンジ色になっており、プラボトルのせいかどうか湿気やすいようです。品質に問題があるかは不明です。   基本的にB群のにおいは気になりません。   もともと穀類や米糠様の香りは好きです。

전문회사제품

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 08, 2012 | Compra Verificada

비타민B군제품은 세상에 널렸지만 전문회사제품이 먼저 다릅니다. 요즘 추세는 메틸화시켜 복용후 간대사과정에서 효소를 낭비하는 일이 없도록 하는 그리고 흡수율을 높이는데 관점이 있지요. 다른 회사제품들에 비해 좀 비싸지만 돈값 합니다.

1-10 total de 326