agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Español
Buscar comentarios

The best Betaine HCL

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 05, 2014 | Compra Verificada

I love this stuff. Started off with the smaller bottle and was very pleased when iherb started carrying this larger size as i go through a fair bit. After reading many many books, forums and blogs i followed the advice to take 1 cap at the start of each meal for two days then 2 caps with each meal for another two days then 3 caps for two days etc etc till i felt a warm sensation in my stomach, then reduce the dose by one cap and stay at that dose for each meal. I got up to 6 caps before i felt the warmth so i take 5 with every meal. Apparently with time my gut should start to heal and my stomach will start producing more acid on it's own, but until then i will keep taking this product. No fillers and a very trustworthy company :)

Great for digesting meat

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 13, 2015 | Compra Verificada

This helps me digest meat without headaches and fatigue. Thorne supplements do not contain magnesium stearate, a waxy filler often made from cottonseed oil, which I am allergic to.

Good product

Publicado por adechamplain en oct. 27, 2014 | Compra Verificada

To ensure full digestion of proteins I take two of these with my bigger meals. Technically they say you should increase by one until you feel a slight burning in your stomach and then pull back by one and that should be your dose but I"ve never tried this and simply take two.

HCL

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 14, 2014 | Compra Verificada

The best HCL tablets on the market! But a bit expensive, so I buy Doctor's Best now with gentian bitters and they're working too!

Thorne Research, Betaine HCL & Pepsin,

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 11, 2017 | Compra Verificada

Before I found these tablets, I suffered miserably with indigestion, and stomach problems. gas and bloating. I was on a treadmill of prescription antacids which only made me feel worse. Praise the Lord that I found out about these tablets! I consume these tablets with every meal - it is the only thing that helps with my digestion. Excellent product, I can't live without them!!!

A great product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 10, 2015 | Compra Verificada

Easy to purchase and delivery time is very short. Reliable service. Have been purchasing for quite awhile. Big Thank You.

best HCL

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 05, 2015 | Compra Verificada

than all others i have tried

복용시작 3일째입니다.

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 25, 2016 | Compra Verificada

저산증으로 고생하다가 이 제품을 알게 되었습니다. 3일간 복용한 결과는 만족할 수준입니다. 식중보다는 식전이 더 효과적인것 같고 식사때마다 식전 4알씩 복용중입니다.

The Best

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 05, 2016 | Compra Verificada

I've used 5 different brands of HCL, and Thorne continues to be the best. Won't use anything different from now on. Essential for me to be able to digest food and mitigate bloating.

복용후기