agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Español
Buscar comentarios

The best Betaine HCL

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 05, 2014 | Compra Verificada

I love this stuff. Started off with the smaller bottle and was very pleased when iherb started carrying this larger size as i go through a fair bit. After reading many many books, forums and blogs i followed the advice to take 1 cap at the start of each meal for two days then 2 caps with each meal for another two days then 3 caps for two days etc etc till i felt a warm sensation in my stomach, then reduce the dose by one cap and stay at that dose for each meal. I got up to 6 caps before i felt the warmth so i take 5 with every meal. Apparently with time my gut should start to heal and my stomach will start producing more acid on it's own, but until then i will keep taking this product. No fillers and a very trustworthy company :)

Great for digesting meat

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 13, 2015 | Compra Verificada

This helps me digest meat without headaches and fatigue. Thorne supplements do not contain magnesium stearate, a waxy filler often made from cottonseed oil, which I am allergic to.

Good product

Publicado por adechamplain en oct. 27, 2014 | Compra Verificada

To ensure full digestion of proteins I take two of these with my bigger meals. Technically they say you should increase by one until you feel a slight burning in your stomach and then pull back by one and that should be your dose but I"ve never tried this and simply take two.

HCL

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 14, 2014 | Compra Verificada

The best HCL tablets on the market! But a bit expensive, so I buy Doctor's Best now with gentian bitters and they're working too!

Thorne Research, Betaine HCL & Pepsin,

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 11, 2017 | Compra Verificada

Before I found these tablets, I suffered miserably with indigestion, and stomach problems. gas and bloating. I was on a treadmill of prescription antacids which only made me feel worse. Praise the Lord that I found out about these tablets! I consume these tablets with every meal - it is the only thing that helps with my digestion. Excellent product, I can't live without them!!!

A great product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 10, 2015 | Compra Verificada

Easy to purchase and delivery time is very short. Reliable service. Have been purchasing for quite awhile. Big Thank You.

best HCL

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 05, 2015 | Compra Verificada

than all others i have tried

The Best

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 05, 2016 | Compra Verificada

I've used 5 different brands of HCL, and Thorne continues to be the best. Won't use anything different from now on. Essential for me to be able to digest food and mitigate bloating.

Gracias por su respuesta!

This product has revolutionized my ability to digest beer

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 11, 2017 | Compra Verificada

For years I could not digest beef. I read about this product in Dr. Amy Myers book, and it has been a real game changer.

Highly recommended

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 20, 2017 | Compra Verificada

I've been using this product for years after years of prescription Proton Pump Inhibitors left me with low stomach acid. The difference in digestion has been unbelievable. 2/3 of these with a Source Naturals Digestive Enzyme and I know that my stomach can handle anything. Couldn't recommend it enough. With Thorne, I know that I am buying a quality product as well.

1-10 total de 23