Bio-B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying to find a B12 that is compatible with my body. Thorne used to make B12 in the Adenosyl B12 form. Now all i can find are the Methyl (this product)B12, and the Cyano B12 forms of B12. The Cyano form makes cyanide in the body as it is metabolized. The Methyl form seems to be difficult for my body to metabolize.

One of the most hypo-allergenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It contains one of the two only really working B12 metabolites (methylcobaline) with a high dose of Folic acid. Is one of the most hypo allergenic products I know Hans Reijnen, docter for Homeopathy and Bio-Information Therapy, the Netherlands

One of the best B12 supplements on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a health coach and detoxification specialist that is always looking for the best supplements in the world and this B12 supplement by Thorne Research is one of the best in the world because it contains methylcobalamin which is a type of b12 found in nature unlike cyanocobalamin which is made from cyanide. It also contains nutrients specifically added to make sure your absorbing the B12 because without the intrinsic factor working correctly in the body which almost no ones is, you will not absorb b12 taken orally. It also contains co factor nutrients which help improve the uptake of the b12 and work synergistically to improve your health holistically.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I need to supplement both b12 and zinc, so this is a good combination: b12 as methylcobalamin and zinc in picolinate form. Plus, it is good to know there are no preservatives and fillers in Thorne Research products and they are free of all major allergens.

If you're taking metformin you should take B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's for my mom. Her doctor advised that Her mess depletes vitamin B levels and to supplement. this is contain zinc which is also important.

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being deficient in B12, I was taking a sublingual tablet (which eventually disturbed my mouth lining) and a B complex. This is a convenient way to cut down on the number of supplements you have to swallow.

Happy customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Top product

Excellent but Changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I lived a much more productive life thanks to two bottles of Bio B12 a month. I was devastated when no one had it this month. I had to accept an inferior product. After going to the manufacturers site I learned the Bio B12 does not show up in search only Methylcobalamin. This formula is not Bio B12. It eliminates the other ingredients that made this special plus is not hypoallergenic. It is no different than other companies Methylcobalamin based B12 formulas now. I am VERY disappointed with Thorne Research. Yes we can buy each of the other ingredients as separate supplements or try B complex for tge additional ingredients, but the B complex can be too much of other Bs for some of us. As if supplements are not spendy enough now instead of 4 a day I will need to take two more supplements and look around until I find ones I can deal with inactive ingredients in Shame upon you Thorne Research. My only hope is that perhaps Thorne is out of it too or reformulating to give more in each capsule, but as of now, do not expect this to be back in stock anywhere. If you find any, snatch it up fast

Very active formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the most active formulas. Seen results from the first days I started them.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to work. It is prescribed by my healthcare practitioner and I've never had any negative side effects as a result of taking it.

1 2