agregado al carrito de compras
Total:
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Evaluaciones
1-10 total de 13
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

No, does not contain phtalate!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 03, 2016 | Compra Verificada

Unlike the previous reviewer, I realize that in chemistry, names can sometimes sound similar, yet be completely different compounds. This product contains Hypromellose, which is hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC). It is used to make capsules. It is NOT THE SAME as Hypromellose Phthalate (HPMCP), which is an enteric coating. The "P" in "HPCMP" is sort of an important distinction.

Gracias por su respuesta!

excellent product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 10, 2010 | Compra Verificada

Cysteplus taken with quercetin is very good at knocking down inflamation. I take it periodically to help my asthma and allergies

Gracias por su respuesta!

NAC 입니다.

Publicado por hyunha en feb. 17, 2014 | Compra Verificada

합성비타민의 최고봉에 속하는 thorne reserch사에서 제조한 NAC입니다. 시스테인플러스라고 해놔서 물론 NAC로 검색하면 나오긴 합니다만, 여하튼 2년전부터 작년까지 3-4병인가 먹은거 같은데 하루 한알만 먹었는데 닥터 베스트사의 R-리포산과 함께 복용했습니다. 묽은 가래는 확실히 좀 잡아줍니다. 활성비타민효과가 탁월한 회사제품이라 작은용량으로도 더 높은 용량대비 효과를 내는지 그건 확실힌 모르겠구요. 피로회복이나 피부화이트닝과 같은 다른 기능에 대해서는 확실한 경험을 갖진 못했습니다.(다른 비타민을 꽤 많이 먹어서요. 메가도스도 하고요) NAC를 복용할때 공복에 복용하라고 되었지만 반드시 공복에 복용해야만 하는건 아닙니다. 공복에 복용시 속이 조금 타들어가는 느낌도 받는데 위장관에 부담을 주는 경우라면 식후 2식간 이후인 식간에 비타민C와 함께 복용하거나 식후에 복용해도 큰 무리는 없을 것 같습니다. throne사의 여러가지 제품을 먹어봤지만 딱히 이거다 할 만큼의 체험을 하진 못한탓에 이젠 이 회사 제품에 손이 가진 않습니다. 가격대비 싼것도 아니구요. 차라리 천연비타민을 먹자 싶어 메가푸드로 돌아섰죠. 메가푸드가 자연스럽게 반응이 오고 위장에도 부담이 없지만 단가가 조금 높아지는 단점은 있지만 전체적인 삶의 질은 더 나아지는 거 같습니다. 천연비타민 섭취의 이유겠죠. NAC 제품이 꼭 파마낙만 효과가 있는것 처럼 인터넷상에 퍼져 있는듯 한데 가격도 비싸고 베기캡으로 된 제품으로 선별해서 600mg정도의 용량으로 구매한후(빨리 산화하는 점은 있기 때문에 작은 갯수로) 아침, 저녁으로 한알씩 복용하는게 제일 좋은 듯 합니다.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Careful with this product if you have a sensitive liver

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 12, 2011 | Compra Verificada

I have very low glutathione levels and I thought by combining cystene with glycine and L-glutamine I would stimulate my body's own production of glutathione but I found cysteplus to be a very very strong product. I had an extremely strong detox reaction and was very sick and experienced violent headache for 3 days on this product. I wouldn't use it without the supervision of a doctor or naturopath. I have since found that taking 5000mg (1 level scoop) of pure L-Glutamine on its own does the trick - no bad reactions and feeling great.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Great Product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 29, 2011 | Compra Verificada

I take a cap at night daily along with R-Lipoic Acid (Thorne) for aiding in detox. Seems to be working well so far.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Thorne Cysteplus

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 24, 2011 | Compra Verificada

My naturopath prescriped this for me daily, to help my sluggish liver, and also to take when I take tynenol, I take cysteplus with the tynenol to prevent liver damage from the tynenol. Have been using it for many years with good results.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Unfortunately, has Hypromellose (aka HPMC) in it.

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 06, 2016 | Compra Verificada

I did not realize that this product has Hypromellose in it, which is a bad phthalate.

Gracias por su respuesta!

NAC+

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 23, 2017 | Compra Verificada

添加物が・・と思いながら飲んでたNOWから乗り換えました。絶対的な安心感のもと飲んでいるからなのか、効果が早い早い!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Helps with chest congestion

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 19, 2017 | Compra Verificada

I keep this on hand for when colds and allergies result in chest congestion, on the advice of a naturopathic physician. It works!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Great

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 30, 2017 | Compra Verificada

Very quick response & delivery.

Gracias por su respuesta!

1-10 total de 13

1 2