agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Español
Buscar comentarios

マグネシウムサプリに辿りつく方は健康オタクかも。

Publicado por RAINBOWmic en oct. 04, 2016 | Compra Verificada

添加物が排除されている、医薬品グレードのお気に入りのThorne Researchさんから。 現代人の食生活で実は圧倒的に足りていないとされる、マグネシウム。 普段カルシウムの必要性を小さい頃から刷り込まれていますが、実はカルシウムばかり摂っていても、マグネシウムが足りないと血液に流れるカルシウムが動脈硬化や心筋梗塞を引き起こす事などが分かっています。カルシウムとマグネシウムは拮抗作用があるからです。 やせ気味や下痢気味の方は特に吸収が弱く、血中濃度が低い傾向が。 夜中のこむらがえりやよく筋肉がつる方、マグネシウムが足りていない場合が多いです。 私もこむらがえりが何度かあって、こちらの製品にたどり着きました。そして摂り始めてからこむらがえりはなくなりました。 マグネシウムは食事直後に飲むとアルカリ性で胃酸を中和してしまいます。 起床後、血中マグネシウム濃度が低下する午後3時頃、就寝前に飲むと効果的です。

so important, so underestimated

Publicado por alloriginal en ene. 03, 2014 | Compra Verificada

to me, magnesium is the most underestimated nutrient there is. This vital mineral has implications in blood pressure, bone formation and a host of other processes. When I don't take magnesium I suffer from debilitating muscle cramps. One or two of these per day could make a major difference in your life. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.

noticed a difference

Publicado por annegoggans en abr. 10, 2014 | Compra Verificada

We used to use NOW cal mag citrate combo and it was good, but we switched to this at night and calcium citramate in the morning and noticed a real difference for oxalate absorption, with our Lyme disease, and PANDAS syndrome symptoms. Also hoping to combat bone density and teeth depletion ravaged by Lyme and co-infections.

Эх!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 07, 2017 | Compra Verificada

Эх, хороший был магний по нормальной цене, зачем было менять состав?! Не заметила, заказала, а туда запихнули диоксид кремния, которого раньше в составе не было. ЗАЧЕМ ПОРТИТЕ ЭТОЙ ГАДОСТЬЮ НОРМАЛЬНЫЙ ТОВАР?!

LOVE THIS!!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en dic. 28, 2011 | Compra Verificada

The whole family uses this product, we open the capsule and put the powder into youngest family member's drink. It's safe for everyone and we couldn't be without it. It is also known to relax and open the bronchial tract, the airway to the lungs, for asthmatics. After having my children I could't sleep and had terrible jerking in my arms and legs. Taking lots of these capsules stopped the problem within hours, and we all keep our magnesium levels stocked because its such an important mineral.

Gracias por su respuesta!

An excellent form of magnesium

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 17, 2012 | Compra Verificada

It seems to help with inflammation better than any other form I've taken. Thorne Research makes the best quality, magnesium stearate-free products I have found!

Helps me fall asleep

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 02, 2014 | Compra Verificada

I take 3 of these every night about an hour before bedtime, and it really helps me fall asleep. When I've tried to reduce the amount, I notice that I don't fall asleep as quickly. I've tried magnesium glycinate and citrate in the past (different brands), and neither worked as well as this product.

Favorite

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 07, 2015 | Compra Verificada

Take 4 capsules every night before bed. I've used a lot of various Magnesiums in the last 10 years, and it doesn't get any better than Thorne's Mag Citramate.

우울감이나 우울증 극복에 완전 도움주는 제품..짱~~

Publicado por cheiyu en oct. 23, 2014 | Compra Verificada

유기농을 주로 먹고 건강에 신경을 많이 썼음에도 불구하고 중금속검사에서 카드뮴 비소에 중독이 되었다는 결과를 얻었어여 건강이 나빠지고 최악에 상태에 길가다 혼수상태에 빠졌죠 카드뮴은 칼슘을 배출하기 때문에 마그네슘은필요한칼슘은 뼈에 흡수시키는데 도움을 주고 심리적인 안정에 최고예요...이제품은 정말 소중한 제품 몇백만원들여도 좋아지지 않던 몸이 마그네슘하나로 하루에 생활을 유지하고 있어여.. 꼭 눈떨리고 하지 않아도 함량이 작아서 하루에 한알 식품처럼 먹어여 7살 8살도 먹이고 있어여 짱짱

These Magnesium Citramate are the Best

Publicado por maria-and-xenios en oct. 20, 2013 | Compra Verificada

Thorne Research has produced a winner with magnesium citrate and malate. This combination really helps reduce muscular pain to ensure a peaceful night's sleep.

1-10 total de 107