agregado al carrito de compras
Total:
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
24/7 Help

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Comentarios
1-10 total de 28
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

Спасение от сульфитов

Publicado por DianaRed en ene. 22, 2016 | Compra Verificada

"Низкий уровень молибдена связывают с аллергиями, чувствительностью к альдегидам (в т.ч. алкоголь), увеличивается чувствительность к сульфитам и сульфурным продуктам. К снижению уровня молибдена могут приводить диета богатая протеинами, флюориды, низкий цинк и высокая медь. Чувствительность к сульфитам и сульфурным продуктам (серным) связана с низким уровнем молибдена, поскольку молибден играет значительную роль в детоксикации альдегидов, которые накапливаются из-за этих продуктов. Дрожжи также могут вызвать накопление альдегидов - молибден, детоксифицируя альдегиды. может уменьшить симптомы от разрастания дрожжей." +++ Сульфитами обрабатываются почти все сухофрукты (диоксид серы), используются в виноделии и т.д. ++++ Ну это все лирика... КАК ЭТО ПРОЯВЛЯЕТСЯ в итоге? - аллергические реакции, оттеки слизистых (слизь, заложенность носа, кстати, молибден помогал и в болезнь уменьшить оттек), приступы асты, у моей знакомой проявлялось как "аллергия на холод" - трескалась кожа и воспалялась после улицы... У детей это частая причина гиперактивности, наряду с другими. ++++ Что приятно - передозировка этим микроминералом невозможна! Он просто перестанет всасываться и выведется из организма в течении нескольких дней! + + + + + + + + ИТОГ: ты сможешь есть сухофрукты немытыми прям из упаковки и при этом свободно дышать! Жми ДА, если лень отмачивать сухофрукты по 40 мин (а именно столько надо для смыва серы)!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Molybdenum to rid Candida

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 20, 2014 | Compra Verificada

Very good, molybdenum efficiently works with the body to help reduce candida toxins - as well as helping to rid the candida. ....Dr Cooter says: "Within days of taking 100 mcg of molybdenum three times a day, I could feel the toxins from candida transforming themselves into heat and energy. Where I had experienced pain in my neck and shoulders, I felt warmth. A stiff back that felt like a wall of steel was transformed into copious sweat. My muscles relaxed and were pain free. At the same time, the person I was who found it difficult to get out of bed, became someone who needed 4 to 8 hours of sleep rather than 10 or 12. The fatigue was translated into an open expanse of energy and possibility. An intellectual fog that had filled my head for years scattered itself the first day I took molybdenum. I had no idea what it was like to experience full mental clarity. With molybdenum, it was possible to transform p oisons into energy" ........................................................................................ ........................ If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Copper Toxicity Lessening

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 27, 2014 | Compra Verificada

According to clinical signs and HTMA I gave an overload of copper. These help to remove copper safely and slowly from the tissues of my body and brain. Best to go slow and steady. Every three months another HTMA shows the copper being excreted. This is a brilliant sign. Very happy with these safe teeny weeny capsules of this vital mineral.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Один из основных минералов

Publicado por MariyaTelnova en jul. 25, 2016 | Compra Verificada

Даю ребенку в составе основных минералов. Неудобно делить, слишком большая дозировка, а капсулы с минералом крохотные. Мы делим на 10 частей, т.е 1 капсулы хватает на 10 дней и по цене выходит недорого.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Gout relief!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 27, 2015 | Compra Verificada

I have suffered from gout for over 2 years now. With adjustments in diet and taking HCL and protein digesting enzymes whenever I eat meat, I was doing OK, but would still get swelling and mild pain after eating meat, fish, broth or too much fruit or fruit juice (even tart cherry!). I had taken molybdenum in liquid form before, to help deal with candida toxins. The dosage was much less than these capsules however. When I ordered this, I had no idea molybdenum could help reduce gout. Happily, I found out by taking a capsule with a meat-based meal and noticing right away that my foot was not reacting! I looked up molybdenum and found an article talking about how it's critical in urea cycles in the body. I was ecstatic! I took it daily, once or twice for a few weeks, and continued to have no gout pain. I think that taking it in afternoon/evening can interfere with my sleep some, so I only take at first meal of the day. Also, I'm now only taking it when I eat the above foods, as too much mo will actually exacerbate gout if you're prone to it. I experienced that once so I scaled back my supplementation.

Gracias por su respuesta!

molybdenum

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 28, 2014 | Compra Verificada

Love Thorne products. You always can rely on their quality. Helping to take high copper away and its working

Gracias por su respuesta!

Finally a Molybdenum that works.

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 30, 2016 | Compra Verificada

I love love love this product. I have tried other Molybdenum products from various companies and they all did nothing!!! This product has a quality dose and time after time I have seen my Hair Test results improve on this product. Not only mine but those of friends and family also. No nasty fillers either :)

Gracias por su respuesta!

works same as picolinate

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 17, 2013 | Compra Verificada

good same result

Gracias por su respuesta!

Awesome!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 20, 2017 | Compra Verificada

I have an inability to process sulphur and this helps immensely. I'm doing Jillian Mi Thi's protocol with fermented cabbage and this is helping me to cope with the Candida die off and the sulphur processing. Great dosage, great product.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Really good product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 30, 2017 | Compra Verificada

Have been using this product for about a month now and I notice a considerable difference. Immediately I felt less strain on my liver and the two times I forgot to take it boy did I notice!

Gracias por su respuesta!

1-10 total de 28

1 2 3