agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Español
Buscar comentarios

Very effective

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 26, 2010 | Compra Verificada

This is a good price for a great product - the purest version of PC I've found. My husband had seriously elevated liver enzymes and milk thistle alone didn't reduce them much. Adding this made all the difference.

認知省や中年の盛り忘れに

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 10, 2012 | Compra Verificada

隣の部屋に行く。そして考える 何をしに来たのかを しかし最近思い出せないが、コリンは思い出させてくれる。

Gracias por su respuesta!

Finally Choline without porc or bovine gelatin!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 08, 2012 | Compra Verificada

I was looking for a choline without bovine or porc gelatin for a long time and I finally found this one by Thorne Research. After taking it for 2 weeks I have noticed an improvement in mental alertness, without gitters. It is a good product like all other by Thorne Research (one of my fav companies for purity and honesty).

My memory works better

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 20, 2017 | Compra Verificada

I'm in my early 40s and had cancer 5 years ago as well as auto immune diseases, both which resulted in me being unable to recall words, experience brain fog and not be able to finish sentences, which is frustrating as I previously had excellent memory recall. I'm two weeks into taking Thorne Phosphatidyle Choline and have noticed a remarkable improvement. I've been able to recall words which would have been lost previously and finish sentences. I still experience some brain fatigue towards the end of the work week, but I hope with time, this supplement continues to help and improve my memory and brain function. I've just ordered Thorne Memoractiv to see if the two supplements together will help even more. I'll be re-ordering.

Good Stuff!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 13, 2015 | Compra Verificada

Noticed an improvement with memory and cognition after taking this for a couple weeks. I will be buying this again.

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 10, 2014 | Compra Verificada

These softgels are too big for me to swallow. If I open the softgel, it has terrible taste and like the glue. But anyhow it's healthy if one can swallow them. Next time I try the sunflower lecithin, i hope that tastes better.

Works for me

Publicado por vanvan en oct. 25, 2011 | Compra Verificada

Works for me

My brain works better

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 11, 2017 | Compra Verificada

Two years after having a baby my memory just didn't come back. Aftet taking this supplement for 1 week I was noticing a difference.

알약이 생각보다 커요

Publicado por bambi0514 en jun. 22, 2017 | Compra Verificada

종합비타민정도의 크기입니다.그래도 겔캡스라 목에 잘넘어가요~

Good product!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 17, 2017 | Compra Verificada

Release symptoms very well, recommend!

1-10 total de 11