HASHIMOTOS

Posted by agfiallo on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been Hypothyroid for years and recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thydoritis, an autoimmune disease where the body attacks the thyroid gland. I read a research that shows Selenium, specifically in the form Selenomethionine, reduces the number of antibodies/inflammation. I also use it in conjunction with iodine therapy. Thorne was the brand my doctor prescribed, because it's known for its purity and quality supplements.

IT IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT!

Posted by maha88 on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I looked so long to find Selenomethionine , When I found it finally here I took it without hesitation but for my surprise it is not what they write in description or item photo! It is (L-Selenomethionine).

Wonderfully effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Selenium stimulates glutathione production. This is the body's master antioxidant. It helps protect against environmental pollution and chemical exposures. It has helped me in my recovery from MCS.

Good Selenium !

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is the correct selenium to use. I am very happy that it contains no nasty fillers. Does not cause my stomach to be irritated or give me nausea like some have. iHerb provides me with good customers service, well packed items and fast DHL service Thanks!

Selenium for a working thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Selenomethionine helps maintain thyroid function.

Prescribed by Naturopath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality Thorne product. Prescribed by my very knowledgeable Naturopath.

iodine protocol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is the bare must in iodine protocol. I continue using it and alternating with methylselenocysteine, from lfe extens... on european site they still have stock.

Thorne Research, Selenomethionine, 60

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to improve thyroid function. The product worked well. I feel good. I am more lively, sleepiness has passed.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product! I take 2 capsules every day for my thyroid.

Good for Hashi's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice to take something that is tiny but still effective. Helps with thyroid antibodies.

1 2 3