Great ingredients, but not very conditioning, and not different from the regular conditioner

Posted by Mary-B333 on November 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

The title pretty much says it all on this one. It's Weleda, so of course the ingredients are fantastic, but it really just doesn't smooth, detangle or soften my hair. Also, it's pretty much the same as the regular conditioner from Weleda, but smaller and more expensive. Just not worth it overall. The texture does feel rich and amazing, but that doesn't translate to do anything for my hair. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Love this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found it a bit hard to work it into my hair, and I was a bit sceptical. However, the effect and result was amazing! Silk soft hair was the result!

A little too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feels a little sticky on application though has good results!

Little bit too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love all weleda products, but this conditioner was a little too thick for me. But it has a good clean smell and is a crueltyfree product.

nice enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel like my homemade coconut oil, avo and honey hair mask works way better but this is a good quick fix. leave in for 30 minutes while you take a bath, it needs a long time to penetrate the hair.

Não hidrata e não desembaraça

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gosto muito dessa marca, mas esse produto em questão decepciona. Não desembaraça e não hidrata...