Funny smell after a while

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smelled perfectly fine when I first opened it. But after a while, it smell funny. I used a clean wooden spoon every time. So no idea what happen. No issue with other honey. But with the price, this a value-for-money.

Raw Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was not aware that raw honey would be so hard to get out of the jar. I have to have my husband get it out of the jar for me. I am trying to help my arthritis with honey and cinnomon. It is helping.

Oh, the PONG!!!

Posted by shopzilla on March 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that this a genuinely raw product and it's loaded with enzymes and all manner of beneficial substances. But oh my, the smell of it! i just can't get past the ear wax and sweaty socks smell. I don't know if it's how raw honey is supposed to smell, or if my jar was defective or rancid, but I have not been able to bring myself to taste it, because of the very challenging smell :P The expiry date is January 2019 btw. I will use it in my home made masks, cos there is no way I'm going to be able to put this in my mouth and swallow it. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thanks and happy shopping!

Strange smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

The smell is so strange. My daugther doesn't like it.

Is it really real honey?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just ate a teaspoon directly. It is too sweet comparing other brands of oragnic honey I bought. Not my taste, won't buy it again.

Love this honey - disappointed with packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I have no problem with the product itself. This review is to reflect the company more than the product. I live in the UK and placed and order for two jars of this honey along with two other items. I was asked to pay an additional customs charge of £19 pound on top of my postage (which to be fair I was warned may happen when checking out), I paid the additional charge otherwise I wasn't going to get my order. When my order finally did arrive the lids were all broken to the point of the honey being useless!! It wasn't just a little crack, they were completely broken all over!! One of the jars didn't even have anything around it to protect it. It was just in the box loose!! It must have been dropped or something on route however had it been packed correctly in the first place this may not have been an issue!! When I asked for a replacement and a guarantee that I wouldn't pay another customs charge for that replacement my request was not fulfilled and I got issued a refund instead, so my conclusion is that you will likely always pay a customs charge and the company knows this so is not willing to send me a replacement and I have no honey because the honey is probably now contaminated as the lids are ruined. Yours sincerely, Unhappy customer!

Not satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Was extremely disappointed with this order of raw honey. I previously had ordered the same honey, only 8 oz, and it was a perfect consistency, very smooth, and blended well. This, however, was very hard and almost crystallized, and did not mix well when added to my Elderberry syrup, as it had before.

i dont like

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

More soger

Ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will not buy again

is it good ?

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

um.. i'm not sure this is good