agregado al carrito de compras
Total:
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Comentarios
1-10 total de 21
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

пачки хватило на 3 мес (по 1 шт в день)

Publicado por Valya-odessa en may. 18, 2017 | Compra Verificada

нигде не было упоминания сколько шт в пачке, либо насколько хватвает- вот пишу. пачки хватило ровно на 3 мес по 1 шт в день. Собака ела с удовольствием

Gracias por su respuesta!

Very good product!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 22, 2013 | Compra Verificada

Our 13 year old dog always goes crazy when we give these to her! We also give Life extension's dog mix (see review on our page) which combined to these have given our dog so much vitality, and makes her act like she is 4-5 years younger! It's probable that the more you can see the signs of aging on your dog right now the more you will see differences with these. We warmly recommend to at least give these products a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

Gracias por su respuesta!

5

Publicado por Miracle-Worker en ago. 20, 2014 | Compra Verificada

Эти вкусняшки производитель предлагает тоже не только собакам, но и кошкам. В составе нет химических красителей, ароматизаторов или консервантов, сои, кукурузы (которая является дешевым наполнителем во многих рекламируемых кормах для животных). Выглядят они как квадратики, их легко также поделить на части. Пахнут травками, достаточно приятно. Упаковка большая, экономичная. Рекомендуется для охотничьих, служебных, пожилых животных. Эту вкусняшку пробовали давать знакомой с кошкой, у нее она отлично пошла тоже. У нас собака их ест в качестве угощения на улице или дома при выполнении команд. Можно баловать и так ;) Фото есть у меня в жж (синий карандаш в профиле здесь)

Gracias por su respuesta!

Супер ластики

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 17, 2012 | Compra Verificada

Любимое лакомство моей собаки. Надеюсь, они так же полезны для суставов моего пса, как он их любит - несется ко мне с любого конца квартиры, даже если только краем уха слышит как открывается упаковка с этими ластиками. Готов делать все что угодно лишь бы получить этот ластик, для меня просто загадка, что именно его так привлекает в этих ластиках.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Dogs love these - the cat can't stand them.

Publicado por annathie en may. 21, 2015 | Compra Verificada

I got them for my cat, but she doesn't like them. The dogs do however. Also, they're all different sized, so it is unclear what the normal size is for a "square". There's nothing on the packaging that indicates this, so you don't know if you're giving too much or not enough!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Effective

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en dic. 18, 2016 | Compra Verificada

My 9-yrs-old goldie has difficulty to walk after he has lied down for a period of time. Now he can walk quite well, and he loves the taste too.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Good product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 01, 2016 | Compra Verificada

My dogs love it very much. At least it works for my dogs.

Gracias por su respuesta!

My dogs love these treats

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 10, 2015 | Compra Verificada

I give these treats to my rottie mix(6 years old) and my shihtzu (11 years old) as part of their morning routine. They get so excited to eat them, there has not been any digestive issues from this treat with my older dog who tends to have a sensitive belly. Highly recommend them! And iherb shipped my order on time and it was exactly what I expected as the site says ! Will order more from them very soon!!

Gracias por su respuesta!

My vet recommends it

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 08, 2015 | Compra Verificada

I gave a few similar products for my vet to see which fits my cat best, and he picks this one. Hope to keep my senior cat's joints in good shape.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Awesome deal

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 14, 2013 | Compra Verificada

This is the same product that I get at the pet store but for $7 cheap. This product works great for my dogs

Gracias por su respuesta!

1-10 total de 21

1 2 3