agregado al carrito de compras
Total:
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Comentarios
1-10 total de 35
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

Пахнет сырой крупой

Publicado por Askonte en mar. 25, 2016 | Compra Verificada

Это прекрасная полезная вещь, вне всяких сомнений, приятно добавить ее в размере 1/4 стакана в изделие, чтобы придать ему флер полезности, но нет, друзья мои, в чистом виде и даже 1:2 никак нельзя использовать в выпечке - остается привкус сырой крупы, запах соответствующий, это действительно портит продукт на выходе. Я все продолжаю свои поиски достойной замены пшеничной муке.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 12, 2011 | Compra Verificada

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

Gracias por su respuesta!

GREAT PRODUCT

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 24, 2012 | Compra Verificada

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Different than what I expected

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 14, 2009 | Compra Verificada

I know quinoa is very nutritious but the flavor of the flour is very strong and did not taste as good as I hoped it would in pancakes

Gracias por su respuesta!

great for baking

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 06, 2016 | Compra Verificada

I've used up two bags of this flour already and love love love it! Perfect for baking cookies, banana bread, and even pancakes. Great flavor and texture!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Another good gluten free flour

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 28, 2013 | Compra Verificada

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Excellent

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 28, 2011 | Compra Verificada

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Great product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 18, 2011 | Compra Verificada

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

Gracias por su respuesta!

Great product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 23, 2008 | Compra Verificada

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

Gracias por su respuesta!

Still unopened

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 26, 2012 | Compra Verificada

The product looks like it'll work just fine, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. That doesn't mean it won't get used though ^_^

Gracias por su respuesta!

1-10 total de 35

1 2 3 4