ES
EUR
Su Cesta Está Vacía
Pero no tiene que ser.
Continue comprando.
agregado al carrito de compras
Total:
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Comentarios de Clientes iHerb
Comentarios
1-10 total de 19
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

Gorgeous product

Publicado por Reviewer1863460 en ene. 03, 2012 | Compra Verificada

I had never heard of the brand and ordered this based on a few rave reviews. And I'm glad I did. This cream makes my skin bright and glowing. Because my skin is oily, I only use a tiny amount to get the lovely effect. This also erases fine lines impressively. An added plus is that this cream doesn't seem to clog pores (in my case, virtually everything does). Smells of honey.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Thrilled!

Publicado por Reviewer1245181 en mar. 10, 2013 | Compra Verificada

At last a product that is safe for my sensitive skin. I've tried many products that claim to be for sensitive skin but could not tolerate, so I'm thrilled that I can actually use Honey Girl Organics, Face & Eye Creme, Extra Sensitive. I have combination skin and it works equally well for both oily and dry areas. I just use it sparingly on the oily areas. The result is happy, glowing skin. Discoloration caused by using herbal plant products is gradually clearing up. Hallelujah! FYI, this is the order of ingredients as listed on the jar: purified water, organic extra virgin oive oil, beeswax with pollen & propolis, raw pupukea honey, vit E, royal jelly.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Wonderful!

Publicado por Reviewer2098422 en abr. 18, 2012 | Compra Verificada

Finally someone figured out that there are people in the world that are sensitive to essential oils!! There are not many organic beauty products on the market without essential oils. Way to go Honey Girl!!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Not Bad

Publicado por 5738174217658209937 en oct. 31, 2012 | Compra Verificada

包装太山寨 I've never heard of this brand. When I check the ingredients, I find it's a simple moisturiser.That's what I need. Too many ingredients make it a burden on skin.Simple is best. It's not greasy and I have no allergies. Thanks lord.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Excellent facial cream ever!

Publicado por NgaYanAnnHo en may. 01, 2013 | Compra Verificada

The texture of the cream is smooth like butter. It glides on smoothly and moisturize the skin from the deepest layer. I feel my skin baby soft and flawless after using the cream. The main point is that it is made with 10000% (not a typo, i really mean it!) natural ingredients! a true Health and Beauty product!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Thick paste-like cream

Publicado por OrganicMommy en feb. 24, 2014 | Compra Verificada

I couldn't wait to try this. It is a very thick, sticky cream and putting it on is a little hard because it's like smearing paste on your face. It's also very heavy, so with oily skin, I only need a few swipes. I apply to wet skin so that I can spread it easier and it will sink in rather than sit on top. It is very moisturizing. I like it for winter nights, but wouldn't use it in summer. My skin doesn't feel sticky after, as some beeswax creams do after applied, feels nice and soft. This cream will last a long time. I probably won't repurchase, as I find it so hard to spread over delicate areas such as my neck.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Wanted to like it, but I didn't

Publicado por Reviewer2525172 en nov. 05, 2013 | Compra Verificada

I didn't care for this at all. It left my face to greasy, and I only used a little bit, and I have very dry skin.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Great moisturizer

Publicado por Reviewer1504510 en ene. 08, 2014 | Compra Verificada

I have a drawer full of moisturizers that irritate my skin as well as not being hydrating enough. In fact, I dread shopping for moisturizers. This one went on sort of oily (which I didn't mind) but absorbed well after a few minutes. My skin has been feeling hydrated all day and I also put i under my eyes, not one bit of irritation. I usually cannot tolerate eye cream. I have a lot of those as well. Worth the money!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Не соответствие цена/качество. Некачественный крем.

Publicado por Butsefal en dic. 14, 2015 | Compra Verificada

При заказе крема тщательно выбирала по составу, натуральности и, конечно, отзывам. Остановила свой выбор на Honey Girl Organics. Крем подкупил своим органическим составом. Да и отзывы почти все положительные. Но я не собираюсь здесь рекламировать товары, поэтому пишу как есть. 1. Баночка тяжелая, металлическая, сверху дешевая (да, именно так - некачественная и дешевая) наклейка с названием, составом и прочим. 2. Нет даты изготовления, срока хранения нигде! 3. Запах. Пахнет чуть пропавшим вазелиновым кремом. Я долго принюхивалась и пыталась убедить себя, что это такой специфический запах, но факт остается фактом... 4. На свой страх и риск все же решила попробовать в использовании. Консистенция средней плотности, жирная, практически не впитывается. Поэтому использование утром нецелесообразно. Вот сейчас стоит у меня целая баночка этого крема за 1 600 рублей (со скидкой) и даже не знаю, куда его применить... Очень нравится продукция с этого сайта, но увы и ах. Если мой отзыв оказался полезным для Вас, нажмите "Да".

Gracias por su respuesta!

Мне очень понравился данный продукт

Publicado por Cashtanca en nov. 27, 2015 | Compra Verificada

Приятный интенсивный запах - не то меда не то маточного молочка. Многие американские средства страдают отсутствием срока годности, этот к сожалению не исключение, но по приятности и интенсивности запаха думается что мне достался непросроченный экземпляр)). Приятная консистенция - немного масляная. Отлично питает кожу . Понравилось и то, что средство универсальное - можно наносить и на лицо и на глаза. Моей коже 33 лет от роду подошел замечательно, морщинки от сухости разглаживает, глубокие конечно не убирает но у него и задачи такой нет. Для жирной кожи может быть жирноват. Храню в холодильнике иначе немного отделяется масло. Рекомендую, буду брать еще

Gracias por su respuesta!

1-10 total de 19

1 2