agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:

Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

Awesome NATURAL Food Coloring!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 06, 2013 | Compra Verificada

I'm so glad I finally found NATURAL food coloring! The colors aren't quite as bold, but the health of my family is well worth it! ~Eco-Crazy Mom

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 09, 2013 | Compra Verificada

желтый краситель - ерундовый

Gracias por su respuesta!

have only tried the blue so far

Publicado por nzreviewer en sep. 20, 2012 | Compra Verificada

but added heaps of it to some melted white chocolate and still only got a very pale grey. I know natural colours are often paler than the standard ones, but I expected better than that.

natural colours

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 13, 2014 | Compra Verificada

Bought this strictly for the natural ingredients that make up the colour. The yellow came out beautifully, the red produced a lovely pink. The green is so-so and i found it tricky to mix colours to achieve a good blue. But hey, I ain't complaining since it comes in this convenient form. Making my own colours from scratch is gonna take time and half my kitchen space. Want to avoid chemical colours as much as i can, especially for my two kiddos and their friends!!

Not buying again

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 08, 2014 | Compra Verificada

This product hardly added any colour to my cookie mix. Basically i had to use almost a third of the bottle to get decent colour. Not buying again!

Luonnollinen elintarvikeväri

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 21, 2014 | Compra Verificada

Oikein hyvä kasvipohjainen väri. Värjäystulos on aika vaalea verrattuna tavanomaisiin elintarvikeväreihin, joten ainetta kuluu reippaasti mikäli haluaa kunnon värin. Tykkäsin.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 13, 2013 | Compra Verificada

I love that I can now get food coloring that isn't filled with dyes and chemicals. The colors are beautiful and mix very nicely together.

very good !

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en dic. 15, 2013 | Compra Verificada

I finally found NATURAL food coloring that I can order so it's very good. The colors aren't quite as bold - we try to bake some cookies the blue and yellow Disappeared and the red become pink but its ok. its very tiny bottels I didn't expected it to be that tiny but its better from everything else so I recommended it! A bit expensive but worth it.

Good for colouring frostings

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 29, 2014 | Compra Verificada

This product is perfect for lovely light, pastel frostings. If you're thinking of vibrant frosting or coloured cake batter however, you're better off using puréed vegetables and fruits. You'd need a lot of this stuff for an intense hue, and there's not much of it for the price. The blue colouring is more like a green. Still makes a nice pastel green, but I would have liked blue for mixing colours.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Не понравился, но может неправильно использую.

Publicado por Janira en abr. 09, 2014 | Compra Verificada