agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Comentarios
1-10 total de 72
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

Miraculous stuff, possibly in combination with......

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 02, 2009 | Compra Verificada

If you suffer from acid reflux, seasonal allergies, a stomach ulcer and are sensitive to odors and motion to the point of dizzyness like I have been for all to many years please do yourself a favor and read on. I use a combination of this product with Kyodophilus, acid ease and DGL licorice. No more nexium and nasalcort. I attributed the dizzyness to candida I took these products in an effort to combat all of the above symptoms and must now say WOW. I first started using them all about a year ago and wanted to wait before posting a review. Acid reflux does terrible damage to the gastro intestinal tract and imbalances in stomach flora are responsible for so many ailments its incredible. Mention such products to a doctor and they respectfully look at you like your nuts. I may be overdoing it but........its working for now. Be well.

great product!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 09, 2008 | Compra Verificada

This product healed my damaged stomach lining (gastritis)almost immediately--when nothing else worked. An enhanced sense of general well-being and vitality are also benefits. Mostly likely this is because aloe vera is packed with nutrients and beneficial digestive enzymes. A great daily tonic for anyone, but especially those with digestive issues.

Instant relief

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 18, 2009 | Compra Verificada

I've just bought another bottle. The gel doesn't taste too good, but it really helps and that's what's important to me! Helps relief nausea and stomach pain instantly! Thank you, iHerb! ;)

Outstanding Stomach Ailment Remedy

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 14, 2007 | Compra Verificada

This product has done more for my stomach reflux and acid problem than Pepsid, Zantac, or Nexium. Without this Herbal formula I would need to work further with a medical doctor to determine an alternative to hold my chronic stomach issues in abeyance. Please continue to sell this product.

Сок алое

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 26, 2014 | Compra Verificada

Мне как то этот розовенький понравился меньше зеленого. Пропила бутылку ничего не заметила. А вот от зеленого где написано детокс, резкльтат на лицо. Советую покупать детокс.

Lily of the Desert Herbal Stomach Formula

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 13, 2009 | Compra Verificada

A few years ago I was diagnosed with the beginnings of an ulcer by the doctor after a colonoscopy. My stomach hurt at times, especially after eating certain foods. I immediately began using the Lily of the Desert Herbal Stomach Formula and have been symptom free ever since. I recommend this formula for anyone who has stomach ulcers and who does not want to use pharmaceutical drugs to treat it.

Ahh.....Stomach Relief!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 04, 2008 | Compra Verificada

Ever since menopause (I'm 55 years of age) weird things seem to happen to my body....The latest being stomach upset and being BLOATED. I also think I may have intestinal uclers because salads always seem to bother me, and they always have....Maybe it's a little IBS. I've done gallbladder cleanses, so I know my gallbladder if fine. So-o-o I thought I'd try this product. Wow!!! Now I can eat salads without any trouble and things are starting to settle down. I'm going to keep using this and see if I get total relief...I definitely feel better, and if I miss a day of using this I notice a big difference. Great price and I love IHerb! :>)

LOVE IT!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en dic. 08, 2009 | Compra Verificada

i recently went on vacation and did not leave home without this. it is fabulous! it is great for upset stomach, burning stomach, indigestion, constipation -- just great for the digestive system. i highly recommend it. i usually do not drink it straight; add a little bit of water and it should work great! nice taste, too. much better taste than regular aloe vera gel drinks. definitely recommend!

Aloe herbal stomach formula

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 19, 2017 | Compra Verificada

This formula is amazing.not only it's good for my stomach; it's also good for my face. I once got a bad sunburn on my face and didn't have any aloe vera gel in the house. I looked at the ingredients and said why not use this until I get to the store and buy something for my sunburn? Sure enough it helped. I used for about 3 days and what else did I notice? Not only it helped with the sunburn but it also helped with my black heads which I had a ton of them. I love this! I simply apply it with a foundation brush and sleep with it.it tingles a bit in the beginning ( nothing to be alarmed of) and also it feels like pulling but it doesn't bother me. My face is so much better looking than before using this. I'm not advocating using this for acne but it worked for me. I also suggested this to my mother in law and she has me ordering this for herself,too.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Actually Works ! HIGHLY Recommend !

Publicado por healthysupplements en sep. 21, 2015 | Compra Verificada

I tried all kinds of supplements over the years to try to heal my digestive tract from long term seizure meds, and none of them helped me, so I was skeptical about trying this one when my Doctor recommended it for constipation and other issues.like having blood and food in the stool. I believe I may have low stomach acid as well, and this seems to help with that, too. The blood in the stool has stopped completely, my appetite is better, and I'm much more regular than before starting the product. It also helps with Nausea, too. I also take Thorne Research GI encaps with it to enhance and get the DGL licorice that is not in this product. PS - It has also helped others that I have recommended this product to. I'd say that's proof it really does work.

1-10 total de 72