agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:

Español
Buscar comentarios

Cardio Protection

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 29, 2011 | Compra Verificada

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

Nutrex CardioAstin

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 22, 2011 | Compra Verificada

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

happy with this

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 04, 2012 | Compra Verificada

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Buen producto

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 02, 2011 | Compra Verificada

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

cardio

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 02, 2011 | Compra Verificada

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

GREAT PRODUCT

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jun. 14, 2011 | Compra Verificada

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Great Combination

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 12, 2011 | Compra Verificada

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

Great

Publicado por Scottishdave en abr. 30, 2011 | Compra Verificada

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

Wonderful formula !

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 05, 2011 | Compra Verificada

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Good product, but...

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en sep. 23, 2011 | Compra Verificada

I didn't look close enough at the extra ingredients when I placed the order. I eat a paleo diet, so it wasn't totally paleo. For anyone else a fantastic product!

1-10 total de 20