agregado al carrito de compras
Total:
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Comentarios
1-10 total de 51
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

Мечта инфекциониста.

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 23, 2015 | Compra Verificada

Препарат с уникальным составом-антибактериальный,противогрибковый,противопаразитарный,иммуномодулирующий.Действует мягко,без побочных эффектов.То,что хорошо справляется с грибком,испытано и одобрено.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Better than intravenous antibiotics for drug resistant bacterial infection

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 09, 2010 | Compra Verificada

My son-in-law came down with a drug resistant bacterial infection during the two weeks he was in the hospital. He was put on intravenous antibiotics immediately and was told that the intravenous antibiotics would have to continue for eight weeks at home after he left the hospital. Upon receiving that information, his wife, my daughter, gave him six NutriBiotic GSE High Potency Capsules a day in divided doses, even though I had instructed her to give him three a day. Just before he was released from the hospital blood tests were again taken to determine the present extent of his infection. It was discovered that he was completely infection free. The doctors and nurses were totally surprised but were unaware of the Capsules Plus. This was not, however, surprising to us. We have had nothing but excellent results using this product through the years. Most certainly would not be without it or the liquid form.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Экстракт семени грейптфрута - это мое любимое средство.

Publicado por Master-Zdorov en nov. 04, 2015 | Compra Verificada

NutriBiotic, Экстракт Семян Грейпфрута - мы попробовали весь - кроме назального спрея (он все время в дефиците). К нам ходят дети заниматься и носят вирусняк, но не тут то было. Грейпфрут на страже нашего здоровья тут как тут! [Master-Zdorov снова в восторге от iHerb, и если Вы хотите стать постоянным Клиентом, тогда прочитайте мое сообщение целиком!] 5+баллов! Мы всегда мажем нос, пшикаем спреем вовнутрь и пьем раведя в воде настойку семня на глицирине. А вот эти самые таблетки вот ужжо второй раз заказываем нашему другу пенсионеру. Он в восторге от эффекта и от нас. Айхербушке кланяется в ножки и передает привет из России.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Such a convenient way to take GSE!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 27, 2009 | Compra Verificada

Sometimes it's just too much trouble to use the GSE drops and mix them with spicy V8 or orange juice...I sometimes run out of both! These capsules solve the problem, and my daughter, who has Lyme disease, takes them every A.M. and P.M. to combat the nasty cysts that spirochetes hide in. The artemesia and echinacea in this product also help to get rid of the critters that are hidin' out in the muscles. Wonderful, effective product from a GREAT online company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Gracias por su respuesta!

Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 04, 2008 | Compra Verificada

GSE, or Grapefruit Seed Extract, is very helpful when infections of any kind arise. Urinary tract infections seem to respond quickly. It should help with any illness. I like NutriBiotic, and use both the liquid and the capsules.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Замечательный антикандидный комплекс!

Publicado por Katrin2012 en sep. 27, 2012 | Compra Verificada

Очень помогает в борьбе с дрожжами и бактериями в кишечнике в период их сильнейшего разрастания.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Тем, кто не любит капать!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 18, 2015 | Compra Verificada

Удобно взять с собой, легко принимать. Ячмень больше не вылазит, с грибком на ногте пока видимых изменений не видно, хотя мы его капаем еще жидким концентратом.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Nutribiotic is my friend

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 29, 2009 | Compra Verificada

Seriously, I believe I keep my candida at bay by using NitriBiotic Grapeseed Extract on a regular basis. The drops don't work for me - cannot tolerate them. But the capsules are fine and don't have gluten, dairy or soy.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Energy booster

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 14, 2008 | Compra Verificada

I ordered this product for myself mainly for the Sweet Woomwood aspect of it, but the fact that it has Grapefruit seed Extract is an added bonus. So far I have found it to be really good. I have no energy or motiviation and since taking these I have gone to work for the last two weeks full of energy and determination. I bought these for my friend who was recommended to use the Sweet Wormwood for Cancer treatment, and I bought a bottle of these for myself and I will keep on buying them because I think that they definately have an effect. Plus they are a third of the price of what you pay in Australia. The shipping was very quick!

Gracias por su respuesta!

No titile

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en dic. 25, 2007 | Compra Verificada

This is an excellent natural strong antibiotic - use it when sinus infection or cold first starts - within 24 hours we are usually free of symptoms - highly recommend to keep on the shelf - do not use daily

Gracias por su respuesta!

1-10 total de 51

1 2 3 4 5