agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Comentarios
1-10 total de 41
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 10, 2009 | Compra Verificada

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Great product!

Publicado por sweetheart en may. 17, 2013 | Compra Verificada

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

Tumeric

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 11, 2011 | Compra Verificada

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Good product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 14, 2012 | Compra Verificada

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

good buy

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 08, 2011 | Compra Verificada

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

Gracias por su respuesta!

I was very happy to find this.

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 09, 2011 | Compra Verificada

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

It works

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 28, 2010 | Compra Verificada

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

Куркумин

Publicado por Anesthesia en oct. 01, 2015 | Compra Verificada

Со слов мамы, в первые 2 недели приёма появилась бодрость, которая потом постепенно ушла. Боль в суставах немного снижает, но не снимает её до конца.

Thompson Tumeric

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 05, 2011 | Compra Verificada

We use this for a number of reasons and have found it to be well tolerated in the gut, even in the children

Working good

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 25, 2010 | Compra Verificada

I have a nero problem and trying to see if the tumeric will help as an antiinflamatory. I am finally starting to see the pain level in my legs drop.

1-10 total de 41